[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:53:00 UTC 2021

So the renderer in the application must expand the colors to HDR, right?

BD-J uses argb.
I see coordinates, x, y.
Width, height.

I see planes.

But I don't see anything related to color space.

I guess there's none in how the overlay is rendered.
It might be something up with Kodi's demuxer that sends it to media codec
decoder.