[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:24:06 UTC 2021

Hey just wanted to bring this back up again to check if you guys have any
advice on this.
I have compiled the aarch32 version of that OpenJDK but I'm facing 2
problems:

One is that I can't build a server version of libjvm.so, so I'm using the
client one.
I have reported it here:
https://github.com/PojavLauncherTeam/PojavLauncher/issues/949
but so far no solution was found.

The other problem is that while using it libbluray always ends with this
error:
ERROR: loadN() failed: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
java.awt.Component.initIDs()V
java.awt.Component.initIDs(Native Method)
java.awt.Component.<clinit>(Component.java:596)
org.videolan.BDJLoader.loadN(BDJLoader.java:228)
org.videolan.BDJLoader.access$200(BDJLoader.java:46)
org.videolan.BDJLoader$BDJLoaderAction.doAction(BDJLoader.java:363)
org.videolan.BDJAction.process(BDJAction.java:59)
org.videolan.BDJActionQueue.run(BDJActionQueue.java:86)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I have compiled the lib as debug and I'm using 0x22804 as debug mask for
libbluray but no other information is available.
Any idea what this might be?