[libbluray-devel] Found a JRE compiled for Android (ARM)

Petri Hintukainen phintuka at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 23 22:36:59 UTC 2021

la, 2021-01-23 kello 23:38 +0200, Shaya Potter kirjoitti:
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 11:32 PM Petri Hintukainen <
> phintuka at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> > la, 2021-01-23 kello 17:43 -0300, Vitor Dall'Acqua kirjoitti:
> > > Well, I'm no expert but when I tried to add it along with other
> > > libraries it ended up in the same folder along with all other
> > libs.
> >
> > Then, it should find libjvm.so from there without any path ? If
> > JAVA_HOME is unset, first probed library is "libjvm.so" without any
> > path added to it.
> >
> > If not, you could try adding following snippet to
> > bdj.c:_load_jvm(),
> > before "java_home = getenv("JAVA_HOME")" line:
> >
> >     handle = dl_dlopen("/lib/arm64/libjvm.so", NULL);
> >     if (handle) {
> >         return handle;
> >     }
> >
> > But JVM probably won't find other files it needs if those are
> > inside
> > the apk.
>
> I was arguing that the whole jvm needs to be in the apk, see the
> phoneme apk I linked to.  It includes cvm in /assets/

Yes, that seems to allow keeping the directory structure. libjvm.so
probably looks for the other files using paths relative to it's
location. But how are files in assets accessed? If those are not
accessible from "normal" filesystem it doesn't work.

Can we use something similar to this:
/mnt/expand/cab01563-bcca-48fa-a0bf-0fbddaf9b192/app/org.xbmc.kodi19DV-
BHAaVSj7u8lhvDk_OSQttQ==/lib/arm64/libkodi.so

If not, those files need to be extracted somewhere in the filesystem.