[libbluray-devel] Found a JRE compiled for Android (ARM)

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:53:04 UTC 2021

Ok 10 hours of work is enough for a day. I'll be back tomorrow.

And from what I see we actually need the files inside
/mnt/expand/cab01563-bcca-48fa-a0bf-0fbddaf9b192/app/org.xbmc.kodi19DV-
BHAaVSj7u8lhvDk_OSQttQ==/

looking clearly now it's no == the path actually has 2 =

I already know how to pack stuff using Kodi make apk, I'm adding here:
build/tools/android/packaging/xbmc/build/intermediates/stripped_native_libs/debugUnsigned/out/lib/arm64-v8a/

and when compiling those are showing up.. but for some reason.. the *so.6
isn't going.. probably because it is a link...