[libbluray-devel] Found a JRE compiled for Android (ARM)

Shaya Potter spotter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:00:19 UTC 2021

its not protection, it's that the .so file has to be compiled in the same
way as the kodi binary.  if they aren't compiled in an equivalent way, then
you can't load it and wll get errors such as you see.  As I said, you
should reach out to the people who provide those jvm binaries on github and
say you wan to try to bring jvm to kodi on android, but need to be able to
compile it from scratch to do so to work with kodi, do they have the source
code available so that people can try to make it work with kodi?