[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 2

Shaya Potter spotter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:27:00 UTC 2021

this actually includes source code

see

https://github.com/PojavLauncherTeam/PojavLauncher

Java Runtime Environment (JRE)

JRE for Android is here, also the build script here.
Follow build instruction on build script README.md.
You can also get CI auto builds.
Spliting JRE and put to the launcher: coming soon.

I'd reach out to that guy, ask him if he would be interested in trying to
get his android work integrated into kodi android build for libbluray
usage.