[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 2

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:21:53 UTC 2021

Ok,

After those changes I've added one log statement per line and this is where
it crashes:
result = JNI_CreateJavaVM_fp(jvm, (void**) env, &args);

last line of log:
DEBUG <general>: CBlurayCallback::Logger - bdj.c:991: endif 2

code:
BD_DEBUG(DBG_CRIT | DBG_BDJ, "endif 2\n");
  result = JNI_CreateJavaVM_fp(jvm, (void**) env, &args);
    BD_DEBUG(DBG_CRIT | DBG_BDJ, "result = JNI_CreateJavaVM_fp(jvm,
(void**) env, &args)\n");

so the other log never happens.