[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:48:16 UTC 2021

If you play the m2ts (the one from the background video) alone it will play
fine.

It fails for 1080p and 4k streams if inside a menu.

Fails because of extradata.
I have compiled Kodi on windows with libbluray and I'll have to debug this
with breakpoints to figure out what is the value of the extradata that is
being sent.

The fail is here:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/5230b683323ca58c62459a371c1306a6cb4d4644/xbmc/utils/BitstreamConverter.cpp

For 4k it fails at line 444 (invalid hvcc).

For 1080p it fails with the log on line 357 (invalid avcc)