[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:27:25 UTC 2021

This problem is true for every disc, regular or uhd.
Since the shield is doing all the hard work with software rendering the
entire menu becomes slow.
But this isn't perceptible with the shield on 1080p because it has the
power to render it and display the menu.

Both cases you present might be the reason for that.

But I would say that the missing ts packets have a higher chance of being
the one.

The good news is that I tried several regular blurays and everything plays
just fine.

This is probably the last step we have to work with, after that is just
preparing for release.

Also, Petri, do you think you could share the changes you made on JRE to
allow it to run without JAVA_HOME?

And did you create a make file to compile it? Or did it by hand?

And finally, the changes needed on libbluray are just a few lines of code
on bdj.c.
Do you think a #ifdef android would be a good idea?

I believe that even VLC could play full disks on Android too.