[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:58:14 UTC 2021

I think the other changes I did are not needed if you preload the
libraries (those were required to get it loaded in Ubuntu / x86_64).

the only library I'm preloading is libnet.so that is used by libnio.so, or
else it says it's not possible to find it.
I'm not using that snip you made to preload every lib and it's working.

Just to let you know.