[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:53:51 UTC 2021

FIXED IT:

      case BD_EVENT_STILL_TIME:
 /*     {
        if (m_dvd.state != DVDSTATE_STILL)
        {
          // else notify the player we have received a still frame

          m_dvd.iDVDStillTime = *static_cast<int*>(pData);
          m_dvd.iDVDStillStartTime = XbmcThreads::SystemClockMillis();

          if (m_dvd.iDVDStillTime != 0)
            m_dvd.iDVDStillTime *= 1000;

          /* adjust for the output delay in the video queue
          unsigned int time = 0;
          if (m_CurrentVideo.stream && m_dvd.iDVDStillTime > 0)
          {
            time = (unsigned int)(m_VideoPlayerVideo->GetOutputDelay() /
(DVD_TIME_BASE / 1000));
            if (time < 10000 && time > 0)
              m_dvd.iDVDStillTime += time;
          }
          m_dvd.state = DVDSTATE_STILL;
          CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "BD_EVENT_STILL_TIME - waiting %i sec, with
delay of %d sec",
                    m_dvd.iDVDStillTime, time / 1000);
        }
      }*/

I had to comment this and now video plays fine.
But... for some reason.. the menu isn't rendered in HDR.