[libdvdnav-devel] indentation style (was: Re: (no subject))

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Oct 16 19:08:21 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 12:22:21PM -0600, beandog at gentoo.org wrote:

> An attempt to cleanup the function to use K&R style.

What the patch you submit transforms it to is closer to, but not quite
K&R style.

> Feel free to rail on me, and correct indentation, spacing so I can fix
> it.

While I would certainly prefer libdvd* to be in K&R style, fact is, it's
mostly done in (idiosyncratic and ugly) VideoLAN style.  So the main
question here is "Why?" and "Why only this file and function?"...

I would support an effort to reformat the whole (set of) lib(s), but
just touching one file incompletely makes no sense IMO.

Diego