[libdvdnav-devel] dvdread: beandog branch with fixes

Steve Dibb beandog at gentoo.org
Fri Jan 9 07:51:04 CET 2015

On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 23:34:14 -0700
Steve Dibb <beandog at gentoo.org> wrote:

> While I appreciate everyone's help in trying to get me up to speed on
> git, I was spending more time playing with it than actually coding, so
> I am trying something else instead.  I created my own branch and
> pushed the changes to github.  Hopefully someone smarter than me can
> figure out how to pull those into the main branch.
>
> You can see all the commits here:
> https://github.com/beandog/dvdread/commits/beandog

I forgot to add two things.

First of all, sorry in advance for the whole "hey guys, here's a ton of
patches" commit dump.  I did my best to make sure every commit was
small and clean so it'd be easy to read.

Secondly, I did regression testing for all the changes, and
everything's worked great (tested 218 DVDs).

Steve