[Translators] Updated Windows NSIS setup translation (Dutch)

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Fri Dec 6 11:11:47 CET 2013

Hello!

Am 05.12.2013 23:31, schrieb Thomas De Rocker:
> I updated the Dutch NSIS setup translations again via my unofficial Transifex page. I changed the url to https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/VLC-NSIS-unofficial/
>
> Resources should be updated automatically from GIT.
>
> Please note that the translations are NOT automatically sent to the VLC developers, so you should download them and send them to this mailing list until the VLC developers create a resource for this file in the official Transifex page.
>
> Also note that Transifex treats the .nsh file as a .txt file. You need to change the extension after downloading to be able to use the file.

I could download the file from there as well, or include it to the
"vlc-trans" project.

There are many technical parts which must not be translated (so I
planned to remove them before putting them to the usual project).

In short:
You must keep the

StrCpy $Some_InternalVariableName

and translate only the part within ""