[Translators] (no subject)

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sat Nov 9 18:08:17 CET 2013

Hello!

Thomas is right with the features of transifex, but I think it will keep translations once they were uploaded.

IIUC, I would have to completely delete the Belarusian translation for vlc-trans and upload the 2.0 version.

I can do that, but I am not convinced I should do it, yet.

There are 2 current members in the Belarusian team and for strange reasons I do not understand a third translator submitted some translations.

This can be solved by some coordination within your team and backing up the files currently on transifex.

To me it seems the issue are some wrong/bad translations. In most cases it will be less work to review existing translations (and fix/delete broken ones) than to start from scratch.

For example, you could use "review" feature on transifex to mark good translations.

Best regards

Christoph