[Translators] VLC on iOS

Joan Montané jmontane at softcatala.cat
Mon Sep 9 11:47:27 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I post following feature request to traslators list becasue it's0 closely
related to l10n work, :)

2013/7/29 Felix Paul Kühne <fkuehne.videolan at gmail.com>

>  VLC for iOS running in French on device with French language settings
> quite nicely.
>
> > Did him and me simple miss a manual language selection menu item (in
> which case, what's the path?) or is there none?
> I guess so. It's in Settings -> General -> ..

I'm not iOS user, but after some quick testing I find there isn't custom
language selection for VLC. I mean setting a language for VLC different
from iOS language. AFAIK, it's not possible with VLC for iOS/Android. Or
maybe I didn't find the option.

Can you add a VLC setting option to choose a custom language in iOS &
Android version? There are small or minoritzed languages which are no
possible to set as OS locale. IMHO all applications should be allowed to
select a custom language for UI. It's a must-have feature for minoritzed
language speaking users.

Best regards,

Joan Montané