[Translators] german for vlc is ready for upload

M. T. hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:16:31 CEST 2013

Hi VLC folks!

I see you are update the git with the new po files.
I have just completed my german translation for the new 2.1 version some minutes ago
It can be found as usual at transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/de/

So, please be quick and put it to git, before 2.1 is going online.
so the 2.1 will be complete in german now!

Big Thanks!
Michi

And this is still present:

During my work I found some small bugs in the latest pot file from git.
Here are the details:

--------------
#: modules/gui/qt4/dialogs/firstrun.cpp:72
msgid ""
"<b>not</b> collect personal data or transmit them, not even in anonymized "
"form, to anyone.</p>\n"
"about the media in your playlist from third party Internet-based services. "
"That includes covert arts, track names, authoring and other meta-data.</p>\n"
"That may entail identifying some of your media files to third party "
"entities. Therefore the <i>VLC</i> developers require your express consent "
"for the media player to access the Internet automatically.</p>\n"

covert arts = cover

#: modules/codec/qsv.c:149
msgid ""
"Defines the number of parallel encoding operations before we synchronise the "
"result. Higher  may result on better throughput depending on hardware. MPEG2 "
"needs at least 1 here."

Higher......may = a word is missing

Thanks to all!
Michi