[Translators] SK translation: Some texts in VLC are missing

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Thu Nov 13 20:52:33 CET 2014

Hello all,
thank you, Christoph, for your information about approaching of the new
version VLC 2.2. I checked the Slovak translation with nightly build of
VLC (vlc-2.2.0-rc1-20141111-0302-win32.7z) This build did not contain
the latest version of language file from Transifex, so I downloaded PO
file from Transifex, converted to MO and tested with nightly build. I
hope, that final 2.2 version will contain the latest version of language
file from Transifex.

After updating the translation, I found some missing texts in VLC
interface. Most of the texts is not included in the language file on
Transifex too, but some texts are included and not displayed directly in
VLC (e. g. Advanced options, Normalize channels...).

I made 9 screenshots with marked missing texts. The archive with
screenshots can you download from
www.mojepreklady.net/download/VLC-Screenshots.zip

If you can, please inform me, how do you see it with this problem. Could
be this problem solved at this moment, or not? Of course it is not so
big problem...
Thank you for your answer. Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník