[vlc-devel] Basque translation

aritz erkiaga aerkiaga003 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:51:45 CET 2012

Hello Christophe,

Though there are different dialects of Basque spoken, there is a unified
official grammar that is learned in school and used by the official
government.

It's no an easy choice, but  I support that  behind the .pou I gave you
there is a team (www.librezale.org) integrated by different translators who
are trying to unify all works they are doing.

I suggest you try to contact with Xabier and ask him if he has any objection
with our translation. Maybe he agree that our translate may be more
appropriated to general public.

Regards,