[vlc] vlc fail in streaming to DVB-C Settop box

Qiu Lihua lqiu at broadbus.com
Wed Sep 21 16:10:05 CEST 2005

Hi, All!

I'm trying to stream from my PC to Motorola DVB-C Settop box by pass Harmonic GQAM (NSG8108).
I have a VOD server on hand which produces a continous TS stream fedding on my PC.
If I only use a NAT sever transfering received packets to GQAM, the DVB-C can display correctly.
Buta if a replaced vlc is used in Opening Network stream and streaming output (default options used), the DVB-C cannot work.
I noticed from GQAM WebGUI the bitrate  keep 3.36Mbps in case 1, while wave up and down in case 2.
Could anybody give me a direction, thanks a lot!

Regards!

Qiu Lihua
        lqiu at broadbus.com
          2005-09-21

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.