[vlc] VLC Media Player and ACCESS issues.

Jim Noseworthy jim.noseworthy at rogers.com
Tue Sep 27 14:22:28 CEST 2005

Hi Again Folks:

In this newest release of VLC Media Player, I noticed that the Hotkey problem has not been resolved. To reiterate what I mentioned in a previous post:  when in the preferences-hotkey options, it is not possible to tab through all of the hotkey options. When the selections which are visible on the screen are accessed using the tab key, the cursor drops out of sight (or sound in the case of computer speech users) and the only way to change more of the hotkeys is to move the window down with the mouse and bring more hotkey options in to focus.

It would sure be helpful if this problem could be fixed especially for Blind computer users who use computer speech access software.

Cheers.