CVS Commit: network

Marc ARIBERTI marcari at via.ecp.fr
Wed Oct 24 20:48:59 CEST 2001

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001, Laurent Rossier wrote:
> Noo ?! I thank you for this I didn't know !
> I was speaking about thefact that I think that it would have been better
> if we had keeped the code in the VLANserver and not just in the cvs.
> We have two solutions to make a vlb. Why can't we keep the both ?!
Where would the older vlanbridge be better than the newer one ?

The second one works quite well (I had no problem since sunday,
I even played quake3), and you don't have the 'satellisation' problem.

The older solution has been designed because there was no choice at
that time to do else. Losing compatibility with an obsolete software
(that has not really worked well and hadn't spread all over the world)
is not a problem for me.

I'm interesting in having other people opinion...
--
Marc ARIBERTI
marcari at via.ecp.fr