[x265] Bitbucket / Multicoreware bug tracker relevance?

Deepthi Nandakumar deepthi at multicorewareinc.com
Wed Mar 9 09:11:47 CET 2016

Sorry for the radio-silence. That is the right forum, yes - though you can
contact us on this mailing list as well.

On that thread, all generic quality issues have been clumped together. And
as you can imagine, there isnt a straight-off answer or fix for any of
these.

I have a response to the specific test case you mentioned there.

Thanks,
Deepthi

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Webterminate Catchall <
catchall at webterminate.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> What's the relevance of the bug tracker apparently run by Multicoreware
> on bitbucket.org? (https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265/issues) ...
> Is this the central, authoritative bug tracker? Or should I report bugs
> for x265 somewhere else? A while ago I filed this:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265/issues/214/ghosting-artefacts-even-with-low-crf-when
> ... but it got so little response that I'm wondering whether I've been
> reporting it to some fork or peripheral place that's not relevant for
> the actual development of x265.
>
> Cheers,
> :: Florian

Deepthi Nandakumar