[x265] Parallel version of x265

chen chenm003 at 163.com
Sun Mar 13 12:23:57 CET 2016

You may send your question to mail-list, we will help you.

Regards,
Min

At 2016-03-13 17:51:48,"Habib Smei" <habibsmei at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you very very much dear.

you are very gentil

can i contact you if i got some problem with installation ?

Cordially

HS

Hi,

You need download latest hg tree, there have ARM cmake support.

The Zynq have a standard ARM Cortex-A9. on my board, I build x265 with DS cross-compiler and it work perfect.

When you work on accelerate with FPGA, you have to do a HW/SW cooperation framework, such as:
http://www.connectal.org/
http://www.leap-fpga.org/

btw: On company's rule strict, I can't answer more details in public area, you may see papers in late of this year, my friend and I will publishing series papers in this year.

Regards,
Min