[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 2

Shaya Potter spotter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:21:42 UTC 2021

to be more specific, they said the android port doesn't support "headfull
awt" presumably because it doesn't have a framebuffer to write to.   That
would presumably (though we know what assume means) mean it supports
headless awt.  the question would be, is headless awt sufficient for
libbluray.  Basically, how does libbluray draw?

I should note in digging into it, it seems there acually is a supported
android port of java now which they are based on

http://openjdk.java.net/projects/mobile/android.html